|Day 01:||Arrival at Kochi airport / railway station. You will be received by our representative and then transferred to Thekkady.This jungle of Thekkady is a mixture of jungle forest and grassland and is home to wildlife such as elephant, bison, deer and a variety of bird species .Rest of the day is free to relax .Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 02:||Early morning enjoy boat ride on Lake Periyar and later visit plantation areas of cardamom, cinnamon, pepper, coffee and tea estates which make this complete area lush green. Afternoon free to relax at hotel and in the evening drive to Kumily spice market. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 03:||After breakfast drive to Munnar hill station of South India, The town is surrounded by tea gardens with winding roads wreathed in mist and bracing cool breeze making it an ideal place for trekking, fishing or just picnicking. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 04:||Today visit some most beautiful places nearby and enjoy cooler climate of the delightful cardamom hills.visit the Mattupetty lake and dam.Speed Launch and slow speed motor boats are available on hire, visit Eravikulam National Park, Echo Point and the tea gardens. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 05:||We drive to Kochi and then take tour of Kochi including Jewish Synagogue, the Chinese fishing nets & the St. Francis Church. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 06:||After breakfast check out and drop to airport/railway station.|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Arrival, Departure and all transfers by non-A/c vehicle Ex- Ernakulum / Kochi.
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Guide Charges, Porter Charges, Entry Fees.
- Personnel Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included).
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary, Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Government Service Tax.
Tour can be customized as per individual requirement & budget.