|Day 01:||You arrive at Kochi airport/railway station. On arrival you will be transferred to Munnar. Arrive and check in at hotel. Day free for relaxation. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 02:||After breakfast visit tea estates and other sightseeing points. Rest of the day free for relaxation. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 03:||After breakfast today we would visit Thekkaddy and Periyar area. Periyar is a Wild life National Park and is well known for the Elephants and the Tigers. Take a boat ride on Periyar River. Return to hotel in the evening. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 04:||After breakfast check out and visit to “Spice” market. Afterwards drive to Alleppy, the place known for backwaters. Enroute visit Kumarkom. On arrival check into hotel. Overnight stay.|
|Day 05:||After breakfast drive to Kovalam, one of the best beaches in the country. Journey to Kovalam will be a drive along the coast line of Arebian Sea and thru coconut trees and paddy fields and you would see scenic beauties on way. Arrive and check into hotel.|
|Day 06:||Today we are into the Capital city of Kerla. Visit Kerala Museum and cultural programme of Kathakali Dance. After breakfast drive to Kanyakumari via Padmanabh Swami Temple. At Kanyakumari visit Vivekananda Rock memorial and the temple of Goddess Kanyakumari. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 07:||After breakfast drive to Kochi. Arrive and check into hotel. At Kochi you would experience past and present living together. Visit to the Oldest Jewish Synegauge, Kochi fort and wonderful Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at hotel.|
|Day 08:||Now is the time to say goodbye to this Backwater land of Kerala. Check out and drop at airport / railway station.|
- 07 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis. Assistance on arrival.
- All Meals Included.
- Arrival, Departure and Inter transfers by exclusive appropriate sized non-A/c vehicle.
- All Parking Charges.
- Guide Charges, Porter Charges, Entry Fees, Air / Rail Fare
- Personnel Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included).
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Government Service Tax.
Tour can be customized as per individual requirement & budget.